- Title: Volunteers Welcome
- Artist: Ernest Claycomb and Jennifer Richmond
- Location: Van Buren Ave. and Washington St.
- Medium: Mural
- Installation Date: 2006
- Description: A mural celebrating seven Naperville service clubs.
- Plaque Text: Naperville's service clubs uniquely welcome everyone to the community. In this mural, scenes from major local and international projects sponsored by several organizations are featured in the seven windows above. Events supporting healthy children, education, the arts, eradication of polio, and safety are some of the many humanitarian works highlighted here. The vignettes were first painted on these small outdoor signboards, then scanned and dropped into the faux architectural scene. The entire illustration was then enlarged and printed on vinyl before being attached to the wall, creating a marvelous illusion. The complete mural showcases the central role that volunteerism plays in this community, helping to make our town on the best places to live in America.