- Title: Mr. And Mrs. Naperville
- Artist: Barton Gunderson
- Location: Centennial Park at foot of Carillon
- Medium: Sculpture
- Installation Date: 2009
- Description: 7-foot tall sculptural tribute to Harold and Margaret Moser.
- Plaque Text: Margaret and Harold Moser played vital roles in the growth and development of Naperville during the 20th Century. Clearly a self-made man, Harold, along with his wife, was grounded in the belief that giving back to their community was essential to creating a quality place to live. This artistic tribute is based on the concept of a "continuing work in progress," much like our city has been since Harold began building homes and developing local neighborhoods in 1949. The rough and pointy characteristics of this sculpture represent development, symbolizing innovation and new concepts that remain to be accomplished in DuPage county's oldest city. By contrast, the smooth and polished areas, such as the faces and hands, are examples of the refined and cultural aspects of life inspired by the Moser couple. Symbols dear to the Mosers are represented in this artwork: SS Peter and Paul Catholic Church, North Central College, downtown Naperville and more than 25 subdivisions developed by Macom Corporation by the time Harold retired in 1993. Harold Moser was a strong entrepreneur, community leader and man of faith, along with with loving wife, Margaret Donovan Moser, they were outstanding citizens who experienced a rich life together during 52 years of marriage. They died within a week of each other in December 2001. With gratitude for their generous gift to the Millennium Carillon Foundation, Moser Tower is named to honor Mr. & Mrs. Naperville.